Saturday, March 27, 2010

Three Hit-'N-Run Lines....

I just realized...

"Run! Definitely run!"
~Avatar~

"Swim away! Swim away!"
~Finding Nemo~

"Run... ANYWHERE BUT HERE!"
~The Incredibles~

What is with all the running? I was scanning through all my mental-files of movie lines for an email I was sending a friend, and all three of these filled my mind. I had to laugh! Seriously people! What's with the running?!

Anyone have any insight?

Blessings in Christ,
Miss Elisabeth

P.S.
"She is runn'n, a hundred miles an hour, in the wrong direction..."

A) Does this mean she was running down a road with a "wrong way" sign on it?
B) After all the times our local radio station has played it, this kid has been running a looong time! (I don't think a human can physically handle all the running she has done, in one life-time)
C) I do like this song, but I actually enjoy listening to the artists....
D) No, I'm not slamming the song.... but after hearing nearly every-other day since the album first came out, I could live without it...
E) I am SO GLAD if this song ministers to you! Praise the Lord! God be the glory!! Please don't sing this song around me!
F) I guess that's four hit-'n-run-lines... not three...

No comments:

Warmth for Winter

* Burnt-orange nail polish
*feather-down, fleece-lined blanket
*Hot "English Breakfast" tea, if a tsp. of whipped honey
*Pictures of tropical islands
*knitted scarf
*An adorable puppy to sit on your lap
*blazing fire
* Basic Message Oil
6 tsp. carrier oil of your choice
8 srops of essential/ fragerance oil of your choice
Blend the two together, well. Warm up the oil before using - make sure to message between your fingers and your cuticals.
.... any questions?