I saw this meme over at Harmony Art Mom's (Barb) blog and thought it looked like fun. So, grab a cup of coffee, get comfortable, and learn a bit more about me.The items I have done/experienced are in green...
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped - but I sure want to!!!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - yes and no. Mom's an artist at heart :)
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train - This is another "no but I want to"
21. Had a pillow fight - if you have siblings this is an daily occurrence almost.
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - am home schooled, so I can't get away with it :)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb and a kid goat
26. Gone skinny dipping - almost did.
27. Run a Marathon - does Awanas count?
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - no but I have seen Sioux Falls in Falls Park SD.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Some day...
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person..on my list ;)
39. Gone rock climbing - another not quite, but truly desire to.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight in FL and Puerto Rico - no but does a swimming pool in FL by moonlight count?
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - another "on my to do list"
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class - for a month. Bad teacher.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving - *sighs* to do list.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - and again, to do.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter ~ all by accident too!!!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book - umm.... maybe... or not
81. Visited the Vatican - to do :)
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem - to do list.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House - no but I wasn't far from it :)
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - that's disgusting!!!
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Alright...now that you know a bit more about me, I wanna know more about you! So, copy this and paste it on your blog, answer the questions, and then leave me a comment so I can read it!